Well, you've got 4 months from today until Christmas is here!!! That isn't a lot of time...especially if you are a procrastinator like I am! Today's challenge is to simply to take a look at this date in this way:
- Are you going to purchase Christmas cards, make them, or a bit of both? Start to make a list of who you want to send a card to, and get an idea how many of those on your list will get a handmade card. Look at sketches, and what you have at home to create with - as well as your favorite inspirational places to get the creative juices flowing!
- Do you typically plan Christmas parties or events for your friends and family? If so, take a look at your calendar and plan a date if you haven't already! Get a list of what you might need to do, bake, purchase - or what have you for the event.
- Do you bake, or give neighbor gifts at all? Look at what you have for baking, and what you will need to get, and start to put it on a list to purchase!
- Start to make a list for those you want to get gifts for...are you making anything, if so - get it started. If you need to purchase supplies TO make something, then get it on a list.
- What about any type of decorations you might want to make - get a list going of what you want to make, and start to purchase!
- Plan how many paychecks you will have until Christmas - get things purchased while you can...and research where you might be able to purchase for cheaper!
- Do you want to decoratively wrap your presents? If so, research different ideas you can recreate, from gift tags, to cans, to boxes, to gift wrap... look at different ways you can wrap presents and make a plan!
Memories in Tyme