- Do you have any kids in school? Are there any events you need to plan on going to, making things for, attending or anything else?
- What about any birthdays, anniversaries, babies coming, weddings, or showers for either babies or weddings?
- Do you have any past events you need to make any cards for? Is there anything coming up you need to make some for?
- Do you have any holiday's coming up that you need to make things for? Make sure you look at the next few months too!
- Look at your list of things you need to get done, and start to make your lists! Make a shopping list of things you need to purchase in order to make something, as well as a list of things you need to purchase for any events, parties, birthday's, etc.
For me, I actually got some stuff done I wanted to, and others - put aside for more pressing things! I am creating for me again thanks to this post, and creating for others again - and for that I am thankful! I have fun things planned that I want to create, not only for myself, but for others as well! I hope, like me...this little post gets you to look at your calendar a bit more, and get things done before hand!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme