I am normally not an organized person - procrastinating comes natural for me I guess - and I hate it too!!! I'm not sure if you guys are challenged like that - but for me, it's really hard to deal with! For this month - I have a bunch of things I need to get started on, especially to get everything finished up before I really need them done! Grab your favorite items to organize yourself with - your tablet, planner, computer, pen/pencil, paper - and lets get started!
- Look at your calendar for the next 6 weeks until the middle of November - what kinds of events do you have that you need to get things done for?
- Next look at things for the next 3 months until the end of December - what other things do you have that you need to plan out and get things done for?
- Lastly, look at things for the next 6 months until the end of March, again - what types of things do you have going on you need to plan out things for?
- Birthday card for my husband's birthday!
- 9 sympathy cards, (sad face inserted).
- Birthday cards and gift card holders for 2 kids' birthdays!
- 2 more birthday cards for family members!
- 2 Halloween cards and decorations!
- Around 15 Thanksgiving cards!
- Unknown amount of Christmas cards, as well as gift card holders!!!
- Framed pages for Christmas presents
Until next time,
Memories in Tyme