- Check out some magazines or books you have for inspiration. I get you probably have different things you already want to make, but go with a fresh eye this time... look for HOW they did something - versus the supplies they used.
- Learn a new technique that you have been wanting to try out.
- If you have the budget - purchase a few new supplies! Find things that are on sale that you will USE... Try not to purchase things that you like - but don't have a use for.
- Check out your Pinterest pages -what do you have already pinned that you want to create AND have the supplies for?
- Write things down when you DO have inspiration - it really does make things so much easier when you have the time to create, already having things in one place ready to go!
- Check out your favorite manufacturers' websites and blogs for even more inspiration! Keep links or notes of things you need to purchase or create!
- Find inspiration in something you have already created, such as the Intentions album above that I recreated!!!
- Have a schedule to get more done! Don't just rely on your memory - use a planner, or your phone or SOMETHING - but keep a list of what needs to be done handy!
Lynda JeffsMemories in Tyme