Yet, through all of your pages, where are YOU at in all of this? Are you behind the camera, fixing the meals, taking care of the event - than to be INSIDE the pictures too? What about your thoughts, your memories, your feelings - really documenting who you are and what you are all about? Our ancestors didn't have this type of thing, where you could create beautiful scrapbook pages and pass down to our loved ones when we die about what we are about in life. We have to research their lives, and even then, you have no idea other than what is on paper!
So, next year - we are going to work on US.... With technology today, you can easily take pictures with your phone, and send them to a computer to use digitally, or to a printing facility if you want to have a paper album! I have a paper album done - which you will see some of the pages here! Lets get started in planning your own album ALL ABOUT YOU - this weeks challenges listed here:
- Look at different style albums - do you want a traditional paper album, or do you want to do it digitally? Challenge yourself to do something DIFFERENT this time!
- Decide what size album you want to do - if you are doing a digital album, look at options to print them out in a book style through Shutterfly or something like that.
- For paper albums, look at supplies - what do you want to use for this project? Start to pick out the papers and things to begin with!
- For digital albums, look at what kits you can purchase, or that you can find within your budget!
- Start to look at baby pictures, or pictures you really want to scrapbook that has YOU in them, put aside what you want to use!
Memories in Tyme