It was really nice last month, I started to get things done that were due...things like birthday's! I even shared with you the fun birthday cards I made for each of the 4 grandkids, with their darling pictures that is! Being out of state makes it so we are not able to spend the time with them that we would like to, so the next best thing - is something handmade by this Nana!!!
So, today is the day to go over the events in the next few months, and start to get to work on anything you need to create! Do you have any birthdays, events you need cards for, gifts to make, or anything else going on in your own life that you need to create things for? If so, start to make that list!
- A few birthday's coming up, at least birthday cards in the mail if anything!
- Christmas presents for family that needs to be finished up and ready to mail out.
- Christmas cards for people - some to mail, some for friends here.
- Things made for upcoming scrapbook retreat.
- Things made for upcoming craft fairs.
Memories in Tyme