Yet - the inspiration for my own stuff isn't even there, how can I expect to make the gifts I need to for anyone else? Are you with me there? Well, the inspiration hit me after I read the post again...and started making my list of things needed to get done! From there - I checked to see what I have at home as far as products are concerned, what ideas I have already, and what I need to look for both product and inspiration wise.
My list -
- Birthday cards - both belated and upcoming, I am looking at 12-13 cards that needs to be made for all age groups.
- Halloween - cards (4) and treat containers (10)
- Thanksgiving cards (7-10)
- Christmas gifts - Framed art pages (5), Paper bag albums (6)
- Christmas cards -
- Small gifts for friends, coworkers, neighbors
- For birthday cards - I do have some stuff, and have a lot of fun things I can create my own embellishments. Need to look at smaller children card ideas though.
- Need to look at Halloween related products for various projects. Check out Pinterest for any inspiration for cute projects, such as the fun altered toilet paper roll candy holder!
- Look at Thanksgiving related products for a few cards and smaller projects! Need to look at inspiration for anything I want to make!
- Christmas related products to create projects for gifts, decorations, and cards for different people. Check out Pinterest and blogs for inspiration on things to make - such as the Christmas Planner shown here!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme